Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Design Mom's Flying Houses

One of my fave~fave~fave blogs is Design Mom, written by Gabrielle Blair who is fun, smart, pretty & self-effacing.  I think we could be good friends.  IF she lived nearby & didn't already have a million followers just like me who would like to be her friend.  Wink.

She posted today about flying houses by Laurent Chehere.  It was just what I needed.  Today has been a regular day & also a day full of sorrow.  A dear friend's child is really ill.  While he & his brave wife & their awesome son continue to valiantly battle with their war cry of "Onwards We Go" it does not look good.  We need a miracle.  So these flying houses brought some levity & magic & a touch of the miraculous to my day.

{ circus tent a-float }

{ why stay inside when you have a roof? }

Thanks Gabrielle.  You were a blessing to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment