Tuesday, October 11, 2011

design*sponge encounter

Not last weekend but the one before I was at the design*sponge event at Anthropologie on Granville here in Vancouver. As usual, Hugo was my date for the evening.

{ dapper Mr. H }

I was thrilled to meet Grace Bonney, inspiration to many. She was sweet, down to earth & as gorgeous in real life as she looks here.

{ H & me & Grace }

I was thrilled to get my DESIGN*SPONGE AT HOME book signed by Grace.

{ waiting in line for signing }

I was thrilled to be using my creative side in the craft event & thrilled to be at Anthropologie drinking champagne cocktails & eating cupcakes.

{ coconut cupcake & champers }

I blogged about anticipating it in late September {here}. Did I mention I was thrilled. Yup. I was.

1 comment:

  1. oh Hugo fits right in with all the ladies & glamour. I like how he's looking lovingly at Grace! sounds like so much fun--wish I could've joined:) xo

    ReplyDelete