Thursday, October 13, 2011

Top Kitchen Picks

I subscribe to Martha Stewart Living Online & today there was a "Kitchens We Love" feature {click HERE}.  My faves in that article were this barn kitchen:

{rustic meets stainless}
and this organizers' dream:


{ love these latte bowls sorted by colour }

The post got me thinking of my own favourite kitchen spaces.  I love Erika Powell's style & her Urban Grace kitchens are heavenly.  

{ see what I mean? }

I love this vintage-inspired kitchen from Country Living & have saved the image onto Pinterest as inspiration for when/if we re-do our west coast cabin:


Well, it's off to clean up the dishes in my own kitchen... 'Til next time, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your kitchen. can't wait to sip a glass of vino in it soon!

    ReplyDelete