Thursday, July 14, 2011

Longing for Delonge

Snooping around the internet today I stumbled upon Jennifer Delonge's website. Jennifer has some great products for your children's rooms or playrooms & even some stellar stuff for us 'big kids'. Check out this lovely turquoise settee ready for a little lady who lunches:

{ Parker Sofa }

And this silhouette print puts me in mind of something my sister Leah did for MY Seb'Bastian when he was little:
{ custom silhouette print }

And these armchairs {one with footstool} are perfect for any little loungers:


{ Luxe Child Chair }
{ Ava Chair & Footstool }

Gets me inspired for my kids' rooms & the playroom that I've yet to decorate downstairs.


3 comments:

  1. love! miss that sebastian! xo from London!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the Alexa Hop from http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/. I stumbled this post, Google +1, and followed you;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I found you on Terri's Little Haven's Alexa Hop.
    Commenting to help you lower your alexa! Please comment back and help me lower mine too!
    I have a TON of giveaways right now in my July Archive on the right sidebar for some really great prizes, and way more coming soon too. If you have any you want to add to my linky, just click the tiger picture on the left sidebar underneath my top 3 popular posts! It will take you to my linky list! If you have a linky compilation feel free to add it.
    Anyway, besides all of that, just please comment back to help me lower mine. I have noticed a lot of people don't comment back, and you know, those ppl shouldnt add their names to alexa hop lists! Thanks!
    Have a great day and just say no to blocked captcha!

    ReplyDelete