Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!!

"A rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty"
{an anonymous quote; found online}:

Dad & his 5 daughters
{from left to right Rachel, me, Christina, Dad, Esther & Leah}

me, Craig, the kids & Auntie Tinza aboard my parents' ketch, Passat


{ at our cabin last summer...Hugo was "in-belly" unbeknownst to us }


{ kids & Craig last Father's Day at the Golf Club }

{ Hugo & his Dad hours after he arrived }

Happy day, Daddios!

4 comments:

  1. happy father's day to dad, & to Craig! loads of love from Italy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have! Lovely photos :)

    Following you back from www.mommydigger.com, thank you for becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! must have been so much fun to grow up with a big family :) thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm following you too now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hopping by my blog! I'm happily returning the follow on GFC and Net Blogs. Nice to meet you!
    I love your blog! Your photos are very sweet and interesting too! Love the file cabinets under the stairs.
    Have a great weekend!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete