Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Staring at the walls

I've posted about this before but it crops up in client consults a lot.  Do you ever find that you are intimidated by picking a paint colour?  That fan deck has an awful lotta colours in it!  But when your walls get to this state I guess it's time to commit vs. staring at the walls:


{ although I must say there is a beautiful lace-y quality to the peeling paint in this picture by Eduardo Dacosta }

I was on a paint colour consultation recently & the client works with a well-known Vancouver art gallery.  She is also a talented photographer so she has a wonderful selection of artwork to hang on her walls.  However the myriad of paint colours had her a bit stymied.  So, after a short consult with me we had two options for her space:
What would you pick if it were you?  

And don't forget, if you need just a little help with that oft-intimidating fan deck email me at info@bakerhillhomes.com.  I'd be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment