Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No Wall Flowers Here

Gabrielle Blair's blog post on Babble today got me mulling over wallpaper in kids' rooms.  Check out the offerings from Paper Boy.  Love love love the "ere be dragons" line:


{suitable for dragon trainers & knights-in-training alike }

I've always had a soft spot for Paddington Bear which is available through Jane Churchill:


{ very London with the double-decker }

And this hot air balloon paper from Schumacher used here by Miles Redd:


{ love the striped ceiling/wallpapered walls combo }

Hugo's room is bare bones right now and these vision of wallpapers dancing in my head gives me loads of inspiration.


2 comments:

  1. love it all! remember I used to live near Paddington station, the home of Paddington bear!! xo miss you all so much already. thanks to Hugo for letting me stay in his room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you! Glad you were here & thankful you didn't have to squeeze into the crib!!

    ReplyDelete